This forum is new. Don't be shy, get posting
and let's build a great community together.

• Rob
    I may be experiencing a bug. I've reinstalled Light Studio and the Max Connection today. So I have the latest versions of both. I'm using Max 2023 with VRay 6 Update-1. If I click the 'Resync Render View' in the 'Render View' Max and HDRLS will both freeze (everytime) and will not recover in any amount of time. I have to terminate both and relaunch. Sure, I could just "not" click that and be OK. But, I'm getting a lot of the icon 'Not Receiving Image Updates' and thought that might get things moving again.

Is this a known issue or do I have some sort of conflict locally?

My machine specs are below:
    3ds Max 2023 (3D Studio thru Max 2023), GIGABYTE X570 AORUS x570 Master Motherboard, Ryzen 9 3950x CPU, Noctua NH-D15S CPU Cooler, 128 GB G.SKILL Trident Z Neo DDR4 Ram, Sabrent Rocket NVMe 4.0 M.2 drives NVidia RTX 4090, Space Pilot Pro, Windows 11 Pro, Tri-Monitor, Cintiq 13HD
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

New Member Reminder
Make sure you have activated your account via the email we sent you. That grants you permission to post at the forum.

New for December 2020

Welcome to our new HDR Light Studio forum. Please create an account to start or join a discussion.