This forum is new. Don't be shy, get posting
and let's build a great community together.

• Menno
    Hi,
    I am just trying out 3DsMax 2024 with Vray 6 update 1.2 and it seems that the light setup in HDRLight Studio is rotated 90 degrees?
    In the video you see me setting up the connection and when the scene is loaded in Lightmap the background is already rotated.

All settings are default.
    I updated the plugins to the latest versions
    Re-installed Lightmap Studio
    Attachment
    lightmap_issue (17M)

• Forum Admin
    This issue is not to do with the renderer at all. It seems when you are exporting an alembic scene from 3ds Max, that the alembic has changed the up direction to what we are expecting in HDR Light Studio. I wonder if you have changed your default alembic settings when exporting, or maybe you have changed the up direction for 3DS Max?

Its all about the up direction for the scene and when this is exported into HDR Light Studio, the up direction is wrong. I wonder if you can check if you have been changing the up direction somewhere?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

New Member Reminder
Make sure you have activated your account via the email we sent you. That grants you permission to post at the forum.

New for December 2020

Welcome to our new HDR Light Studio forum. Please create an account to start or join a discussion.